Friday, March 26, 2021

I'm in PAIN!!!

 Yesterday, I woke up thinking that today is going to be a decent day. You know, nothing too wild just the same basic day is how I like it. Anyway, I thought taking a nice hot bath before I ruin my day doing school works would be a great idea. There I was enjoying my nice hot bath with an Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush with my K-Drama on, and BOOM! My cat, Leona, decided to jumped over the tub and shred me a new one. The nice blue sparkling water turned red and I couldn't help, but cry like someone just jam my toes between the door on repeat. I could feel every cut on my body touching the hot water. Oh don't worry I manage to muster up enough adrenaline to rescue the cat first. So moving forward bath time will be have be completely alone with zero pets. 

But here's a photo of the bath bomb I used.

6 comments:

  1. Jamming one's toe between the door and repeat, ouch!

    Rescuing the cat first, you are a good pet owner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bath bomb looks like it smells amazing! I am so sorry about your cuts, though. OUCH! I wish animals were more considerate lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! for some reason I can picture what you are describing happened to you. sounds like that must have hurt the cat claws are sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that sounds extremely painful.. hope you are okay : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, I have cats too and have been scratched plenty of times, sometimes I will bleed, but I have never bled as much as turning a bath red. I hope my cats are never bold enough to jump over a tub.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started working out last week and I have been super sore.

    ReplyDelete