Monday, March 1, 2021

Another Blog Post...

Today I woke up with a migraine. It's probably because of the lack of sleep. Work has been alright. Still don't have a set schedule, so that's bummer. Honestly, I don't really know what I want to blog about. I'm more of a private person, so I don't want to share any of my personal experiences. Also I don't really leave the house, so there's not much interesting to write about. What do you guys think of this assignment? Are you doing it because you genuinely feel like this is something you like? Or are you like me who's doing this because it's require?

7 comments:

  1. Hmm... It's not about whether you like it not, it's about how you choose to fulfill it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Migraines are the worst! I did not experience them until now at 26, but I remember my sister going through them at a very young age. My trigger is usually a food I'm not supposed to eat or too much screen time, lack of water, or glucose. Sleeping is incredibly important in keeping us young and healthy. As far as the assignment goes, I do not like being visible 100% on the World Wide Web. Any blogs or other social media accounts I have had were meant to be invisible because life already puts us on this awkward stage of competition that feeds into our egos. Anyway, just write about your thoughts or vent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migraines can be scary and can be a sign of other things to come. Take care don't take them lightly I used to have them just before I had my stroke.Stress is a silent killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy writing the blog posts but sometimes I feel like I literally talk in circles. I do enjoy reading classmates blog posts because I feel like we have a small intimate class and I like that it feels like I know some of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind writing blog posts but sometimes ideas don't come to my head fast enough so I have to quickly make up a topic for my next post even if it's not something I would particularly want to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yea, I am very private, mostly shy, but I also don't have anything to post about either. My posts mostly consist of things about the class, not much about me.

    ReplyDelete